Saturday, February 13, 2010

Add me on Facebook for Pictures/Videos

Ok, so it takes way too much time to add pictures on Facebook, add more on here and blog, and write emails, so I decided to not add pictures on here anymore. Now, if you want to see pictures and some video clips of what I've been doing in Hawaii, then make a facebook and add me. My name on Facebook should just be "Justin Song" and my picture right now is a close up, side view of me with my new glasses and headphones.

So sorry for those who don't use Facebook, but I'm getting back to my room around 10pm and the internet cuts out at 10:55pm, so it's just way too much to do right now. *Uses this as a test to see how much people care about him* haha jk jk.

On a brighter note, the internet here just got upgraded, so I can now start posting a lot more pictures of video clips of my time here ^^. I just uploaded like 30 something pictures and 2 video clips, so check them out~

2 comments:

  1. It just had to be the place I avoid like the plague.

    I hate that place.

    Agh sorry, I'm in a seriously foul mood today, I hate Valentine's Day w

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well just make sure to use a fake name and newly made email so that no one can track you, and what the heck? They use facebook in Japan? o.O;

    ReplyDelete