Sunday, February 7, 2010

Talkity Talk

So it seems like I always hang out with people outside of my DTS group haha. There's lie 70 people in my DTS, but seems like I hang out with people from Call2All and All Nations a lot more o.o; Oh wells, but yesterday I was hanging out with Eunice (from Call2All) and 3 girls from All Nations.

One of the girls from All Nations looks crazy young, and I totally thought she was around my age cuz she totally reminds me of one of my friends back home (who's younger than me), but found out that she's really 27 turning 28!!! CRAZY! I kinda knew she wasn't young, cuz when she talks, she sounds really mature. It kept bugging me, so I had to ask hehe.

We ended up talking about all our favorite foods and best places we've gone. I started getting crazy hungry cuz we were talking about fresh crab, lobster, kalbee (korean beef thing), sushi, steak, etc *drools*. The young looking girl's parents actually own a chain of Japanese restaurants, so she's always gotten good quality sushi and steak for free ever since she was young :O!!!!! Those are like my favorite foods combined x.x; Such a lucky gal @.@;

Then we got into more of a deeper conversation of the Korean church and some struggles it has and how we all totally dont want to go back home hehe. When you're at a place like this *points at YWAM* you feel really safe, comfortable, free to be yourself, etc but back at home, it's totally different. I was saying how church SHOULD be like that and not how it is now, but just...it's really tough to create that kinda atmosphere, but I guess it's up to us to do it. I really hope I can bring a lot of the stuff I've learned back home and make a difference in our church (especially the youth group cuz that's where I'm a leader).

Anywhos, I'm crazy hungry now remembering all the food we talked about, so I think Imma get ready and get something to eat. See ya laters ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment