Sunday, February 21, 2010

Weird Dreams

Ive been having trouble sleeping since I got here which is a pain because I always have to get up early. I end up waking up 3-5 times during the night, and never feel like I've gotten any rest in the end. I had this problem back at home, but it seems a lot worse here because I feel so groggy when I wake up and takes me about 3 hours to actually wake up. Luckily I've learned how to stay awake in boring psychology lectures, so I don't fall asleep during the classes here ^^. Plus all the speakers here will blow your mind, so it's hard not to pay attention in these classes haha.

Well anyways, I end up dreaming at least 3 times a night (ya, I dream a LOT), but I think I can only remember like 2 of my dreams. I do know though that a lot of my dreams are Christian based cuz I wake up and pray about something (totally forget what cuz I go back to sleep) or wake up and say something like "Praise the Lord" then roll over and go back to sleep haha. Ya, it's really strange, but it's annoying that I can't remember any of them cuz back at home I usually remember all my dreams.

Well here's one I do remember: I was back at my old house and talking to one of my cousins. My sister then came down saying that it was time to take a portrait picture of my grandma. Apparently she wanted to take a picture for her and my grandpa's anniversary even though he passed away. When my grandma came out, my grandpa came out right after her o.o; In the dream I was thinking, "Wait, what? He died a year ago, how is he here? Is it because I've been learning about all this supernatural stuff and now I can see spirits? o.o" My grandpa would say something and my grandma would respond, so I was thinking, "Whoa, she can see him too, it's not just me." My grandpa was all smiling brightly and after my sister took a photo of them two he turned to me and said something on the lines of "Justin, I'm so sorry that my death caused you so much pain" but I was like "Oh no, don't worry about it! Even though it was painful, it actually helped me to grow stronger." And right when I was going to say something else, my roommate wakes me up and tells me its time for breakfast!! AHH! How sad! I actually told him to wake me up for breakfast cuz I skipped dinner the night before x.x; But ya, that was one of the dreams I've had here haha.

Another one of my dreams, Kaji came to spend a week in Vancouver with me and my brother. I forget why Shin didn't come (think it was work related) but instead Kaji came of all people haha. I was expecting him to do some crazy stuff but he was like the nicest person ever o.o; He looked like how I dreamt about Shin before, but acted the total opposite of what I thought he'd act hahah. Was so funny xD. I totally don't remember anything else from that dream besides that, but I could totally hear Kaji saying something like "What's this guy talking about? I'm the nicest guy in the world" or something if he read this haha.

Anyways, that's all for now. See ya all later, God bless ^^

1 comment:

  1. I think that's something Kaji would say tho.
    I have a really weird dream too..but it would tottally took away your spotlight~

    ReplyDelete