Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Thursday Night

So to continue where I left off, we were all expecting big things to happen at the corporate worship time. All the leaders actually got together and decided not to have a speaker for this night, but just to do worship the whole time and let the Holy Spirit lead. It didn't end up as they expected, but to me it was just what I needed haha. Instead of everyone crying and all that, it ended up being a crazy fun, joyful time. It was amazing because everyone was so into the praise and it seemed like a lot of people had broken thresholds that might have kept them back from praising with all they had.

It really helped that the praise team was led by the Hawaiians and had back up by the worship leaders, so it was a really awesome band. They mainly just played upbeat songs with a twist of Hawaiian culture, it was so cool ^^. Everyone was singing at the top of their lungs, lots were dancing, and just everyone was going wild. I'm not really confident with my voice, so I usually don't sing really loud, but that night I was like "Who cares what people think" and just sang as loud as I could cuz I was just so pumped up haha.

At the end of the night, I actually ended up buying the DVD of the night, but sadly it doesn't show the crowd dancing and it only directly recorded from the mics so you can't hear the audience which is a shame. I loved the songs though, so it's all good.

I can't upload any of it now, but maybe in the future I'll cut and save one of their songs to upload on facebook so you can check it out. For everyone who doesn't have me on facebook, add me ^^. Man, I feel like I'm one of those people telling everyone to buy the premium version to get all the benifits haha. Well I gotta go do community outreach, so I'll see ya all later. God bless~

No comments:

Post a Comment