Thursday, January 7, 2010

Arrival Day

So after forcing me to hold bags and follow them around the Seattle mall for 2-3 hours, we go back to the hotel and sleep...or try to at least. My mom kept snoring sooo loud x.x; so I got like no sleep at all >.<;;

Going through the security check at the airport, I got my toothpaste confiscated x.x; for the 2nd time in 1-2 weeks haha, cuz the same thing happened when I tried to go to New York, but guess I just never learn x.x; Dun worry, I bought a new tube and borrowed from my roommate when I got here xD.

The 1st plane ride was 5-6 hours long and in the 1st half, there was a LOT of turbulence (where the plane is shaky from high winds). I felt so nauseous and couldn't sleep at all. Plus I'm still sick, so I had to go to the washroom to cough up some mucus every now and then @.@;; (still do somewhat, but not as much).

When I got to the Honolulu airport, I was walking around in my jacket and scarf that I came in, and everyone was looking at me weird hahaha. Realized EVERYONE was only wearing t-shirts hehe. Such a Canadian moment *sparkle*

Trip to Kona was really nice cuz I got a window seat on the plane, so got to see all the islands from the sky xD. SOOOO pretty ^^ (If you're wondering why there's no pictures, its cuz I didn't charge my camera and only took pictures the next day).

And then after some trouble finding the person who was supposed to pick me up, it hit me! I was in Hawaii :O!!! Plus it was crazy hot and humid, so the jacket and scarf disappeared fast haha.

So far I've only met 2 of my 6 roommates, but they seem pretty cool so far. Both white, which is kinda weird for me, cuz I'm too used to talking to asians only haha. Racist? or just selective? haha. Well I do love white people too, don't worry ;) OH, and latinas xD.

The campus totally looks like a resort, but the place where I'm at, the ground is just littered in volcanic rock, so doesn't really look like paradise or anything >.>; Only the water is nice, but the beach is filled with rocks, so you cant really swim in it or do anything in it x.x;

Well I'll write more in my next blog~ To be continued Dun Dun Duun

3 comments:

  1. "Well I do love white people too, don't worry ;) OH, and latinas xD."

    ELABORATE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hahaha, that's just a inside joke >:D *waves hand* hehe.

    ReplyDelete