Saturday, January 16, 2010

Roommate Fun

Man, I love my roommates hahaha. First we had the pot smoker that got kicked out cuz he wanted advice for love and got piss drunk, then the new guy who's a racist against black people, yet tries to act all ghetto, and now we find out that one of the guys that we thought was all nice and such, actually has major anger issues hahaha. I'm lovin' it xD (sorry, I bought McDonald's in town and I'm still feeling it x.x;).

Oks, so we're playing basketball and it's a king of the court kinda thing, so everyone verse everyone. We're not really playing seriously and we're all just having fun and such. One of the guys that we're playing with is a lot smaller (midgit? hmm, not really, but you can tell there's something wrong with him), and he's getting into it, playing pretty hard. Him and my roommate keep playing hard against each other, and my roommate cant get around him. After like 10 min. of playing like this, my roommate just turns to him and the small guy to the ground HARD.

We're all like "WHAT THE HECK o.O!!" and the smaller guy gets up with a REALLY pissed off face and is about to lunge at my roommate, but a different roommate stops him (sorry for the confusion, but I dun like giving out names). My other roommate calms the smaller guy down while the roommate that pushed him down, takes his ball and goes to the other side of the court and keeps throwing his ball against the backboard hard.

Now this guy is really passive, so we're all thinking "What the heck just happened here? o.O" Apparently there was some problems with this in the past with this guy, so he's actually doing DTS (discipleship training school) a second time.

Oh man, I guess the drama has just begun hahaha. Dang, this is way more fun than TV hahaha.

4 comments:

  1. Trust J to consider this fun. You sure got a bunch of weird people there. I'm hoping the awesome ones make up for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, ya I'm cracking up all the time here haha. Apparently my anger filled roommate walks around and talks in his sleep too o.O;

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha.. That's funny. People with anger issues always make me laugh..

    Basketball would have been fun there with you, me and byung ook.. Like LTW except we wouldn't keep winning..

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha ya, too bad it's not 3on3 or it'll be a heck of a lot easier. So not used to 5vs5 basketball, plus doesn't help that I'm totally out of shape haha.

    Ya, anger issues are fun, but when they stop the game, then its annoying haha.

    ReplyDelete