Sunday, January 10, 2010

J's Room

Realized that I didn't put up any pictures of my room, so I'll post some random pics now ^^. I have 3 other korean guys and 2 white guys in my room right now, so it gets hot at night, and suddenly at like 2am the temperature suddenly drops like crazy and it gets freezing o.O;;

Just bought a blanket today, so it should be all good now. Still have a cold cuz of the shivering, but hopefully it goes away soon ^^. Anyways, here's the pics:


Our dorm room complete with clothes lying all over the place hehe.


Other side of the same room. My bed is the one on the top right behind the fan ^^.


The kitchen/sink area and the entrance to the tiny dirty washroom xD. I bought a bath rug today tho hehe Couldnt stand the mold on the ground x.x;


Other side of the kitchen/sink area. Just a closet with my towels hanging in them ^^.


The view outside my window xD.

2 comments:

  1. hmm any idea if the girl's dorms look any better/cleaner?! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, not sure, but apparently another hawaii base has like 18 people in one room haha, so they said we actually lucked out hehe.

    ReplyDelete