Monday, January 18, 2010

Blind man walking x.x;



So today something terrible happened, I broke my glasses. Now to a lot of people this isn't that bad when this happens, but for me, I'm like -6/-7 prescription which means that I'm pretty useless without them. I heard from someone that -8 is actually considered legally blinf to put it more in perspective.

I'm not really mad as more disappointed. It seems when one bad thing gets resolved, another hindrance enters my life; all of them making it harder to concentrate on why I'm in Hawaii and learning more about God. Some may say it's spiritual warfare, others might say its coincidence, but who knows. Either way I'm hoping I'll get a new pair really soon x.x;

It's not so much the getting around that's the problem, but I feel like a jerk not saying hi to people and walking right past them. I don't actually know it's them that's the thing haha, but only a select few so far know my glasses are broken so they might just think I have contacts on and are ignoring them x.x; Well it'll all get solved eventually, but for now it's a bi annoyance to me.

I sent an email to my parents to but a new pair and send them to me, but dunno how long it'll be until I get a new pair, so I might be blind for a whole week x.x; A guy I know said I could borrow one of his glasses, but I heard if you wear the wrong prescription, it might make your eyes worse, but if Im really desperate, I'll take up his offer.

Well that's all I'll write for now, if some of this doesn't make sense, it's cuz I cant even see the screen while I'm typing and am too lazy to spell check it all (only changing the words that are underlined red). Well pray that I don't end up bumping into random things or getting people pissed off at me hahah. God bless all~

1 comment:

  1. Ah that's horrible I'm hoping they'll be able to send you glasses as soon as possible. I'm sure everything will work out just fine.

    I don't know if you can read this right now but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. Ganbatte

    ReplyDelete