Friday, January 8, 2010

Awesome Sanitation haha

Well one thing I thought was kinda funny was the washroom here. There's actually mold on the ground of it and the washroom door is busted, so it doesn't slide properly, so I actually had to shove my roommate's sandal under it to get it to close all the way haha.

There's also a really dusty vent, and to top it all off, a lil spider in the corner hehe.

I'm not a huge clean freak, so I don't really care too much, but for all of you who are, thought it'd be a nice picture opportunity xD. Enjoy the pics~


Awesome tiny shower xD.


Uh, dun wanna know what that is on the floor x.x;


The sandal used to keep the door shut haha


And the vent with the spider in the corner. Might need to click on the pic to see it tho, just a small one.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe on your next trek to Target you should grab some comet and scrub away! :D

    ReplyDelete