Friday, January 15, 2010

Guam?

So a leader came up to me today during my class break and told me that I should pray about going to Guam for my outreach. It's funny cuz out of all the places I could go, this one didn't stick out to me at all. I think when they talked about it, I just zoned out cuz I didn't have any interest in it haha. Hmm, I dont even know if I remembered to add it to that list of outreach places I posted before haha.

After praying about it, I'm still not totally sure what to do x.x;; There's so many pros and cons for going like, some pros are: the flight will most likely be cheaper, they speak English I heard, I only packed 1 jacket, but this place would be warm anyways, the island is beautiful I heard, etc etc.

For some reason, I have a feeling that if I go to Guam, I won't be in a group with any of the people I know in DTS so far, but then again I prayed that I should trust in God anyways and should go no matter what.

Well right now I just need a lot of prayer, so if you're reading this, please pray for me and if God gives you an answer for me, feel free to share it...or more like, please share it haha.

I have until tomorrow to decide x.x; so everyone, please pray for me ><;

2 comments:

  1. Guam? I'm afraid I don't know anything at all about this place. You should probably try to think about it when your mind is empty of everything else, don't try to weight the pros or the cons, just think about it. If it feels right it's probably the place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went ahead and read about Guam, it doesn't seem like a bad place to go.( it's not Afghanistan for one).

    Looks like a place you might end up enjoying, and your friends and family wouldn't have to worry that much for you.

    ReplyDelete