Thursday, January 21, 2010

Banyan Tree Cafe Talent Show

I went to a Korean church on Sunday and checked out their Youth group. They're pretty small and a lil ADDish, but all pretty cool. They're going to be holding a Talent show at a cafe that's on our campus to help fund raise for the Haiti earthquake that happened very recently.

If you haven't heard, Haiti was hit with a massive earthquake and a LOT of their buildings fell and millions of people died. They said the main palace thing got totally destroyed and the UN building fell and everyone inside died. We actually have a YWAM team from our group going to go to Haiti to help out in April ^^.

Anyways, so they're going to have a Talent show, so I might play rhythm for my roommate's song and might play one of my songs for kicks. Too bad I don't have lyrics, but maybe I'll get someone to improv over my song or something. I'll tell you guys how it goes ^^.

ps: it's at that cafe I took pictures of before xD

No comments:

Post a Comment