Thursday, January 14, 2010

Random Pics


Awesome Hawaiian sunset xD My current desktop background ^^.


Hanging out on the grass~


There was a lizard above my bed, so took a picture of it. It was so small, so took so long to get a decent picture of it, hands kept shaking x.x;


They put up all the flags that represent all the countries at our YWAM base. So cool meeting people from all over the world xD.


So I put in a request for them to fix our broken sliding door, and so 2 guys came in and took the door out.....and never put it back >.>; Seems totally like taking a step backwards than forwards, pretty sure it was like 80% better the way it was before >.>;

2 comments:

  1. I hope you didn't try and eat the lizard...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah, nah, I was thinking "Eh, why get rid of it? Might as well let it eat all the misquotes in our room xD Win win situation ^^

    ReplyDelete