Thursday, January 7, 2010

Last Homecooked Meal :O!

So I packed everything and was ready to go to Seattle with my sister and mother to go to the airport there (cuz its cheaper to fly within the states then flying from Canada to the states), and smell something really good. My mom was frying something in a thick red hot sauce and it looked GOOD.

I asked what it was, but she wouldnt tell me or my sister which fired off warning signs o.O; I ended up eating it, cuz I would eat anything, and it had a harder kinda weird texture to it O.O! I kept asking what the heck it was, but she wouldn't say @.@:; so I didn't eat it and ended up eating the oven baked fish instead, with rice.

On our way to the airport, it came up again, so we kept asking and guessing what it was, and she finally told us....it was chicken anus O.O!!!! What the heck!!! Last meal with the family, and my mom makes me eat chicken anus x.x;;

She claimed that it was really famous in Korea right now and that my dad keeps raving about how good she makes it, but still... >.>; So quite an unsatisfying last meal T.T; If she cooked it with regular chicken meat, it would of tasted sooo good, yet she just had to use anus >.>;

Oh man, so many jokes could come out of this experience, but all the ones I can think of are too inappropriate to write online with my name tagged on it haha. Plus they'd all make Misty go @.@;; but I bet Shin is laughing his butt off right now hahaha.

2 comments:

  1. WOW.
    Samonim is awesome hahaha!!
    At least you'd always remember your last meal, and maybe look back fondly at it haha...one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya thats true haha. And then you can be like "HEY! Remember that one time you ate chicken anus?!" hahaha and everyone would be like "O.O!!!!"

    ReplyDelete