Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Classroom Sessions

Here are just some pictures of my classroom that I get taught in. No desks or anything, more just like a lecture style kinda thing. Not much to say, so here it is:









Sorry for not writing much, but was talking with my roommates about some stuff that happened. I'll write about it later, but one of my roommates got kicked out of YWAM and another is in questioning. Ya, so didn't have time to write before the internet's going to cut out, so ya, I'll write it all later. See ya for now.

5 comments:

  1. You know as surprising as it might seem I did read all of this, just never got the time to comment. I've found the secret of woryless exams though so now I can just spend my whole day writing blogs w.

    Actually reading your religious themed entries is pretty interesting. I'm happy to see you're descovering new things there, just don't forget to keep practing guitar too. ( take advantage of the more experienced guy w)

    I'm trying to translate something from French right now and it's giving me a head ache, so I'll cut the comment short and proceed to bang my head against the desk until I actually develop something more than basic understanding of French grammar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and btw, hoping everything will be ok with your roomates

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh~ YWAM drama~~!!!!
    hahaha, fill us in, j.song!

    -jenn-

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll fill you all in on my next blog ^^. No pictures tho cuz it seemed kinda rude to take pictures of the whole mess hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol! yeah....that might not have gone down very well..! hahaha!

    -jenn-

    ReplyDelete