Monday, January 25, 2010

Shaved Ice

So I went walking around the town with a new girl I met named Eunice. We were going to walk to Starbucks, but ended up stopping halfway at this Shaved Ice place. Now if you dunno what it is, it's like they get a cup, put a bunch of shaved ice in it (ice that's blended) and pour flavored syrup on it to add flavor ^^. You gets up to 3 flavors for a small which is pretty nice (cuz the small is HUGE).

At this particular place, there was a ton of flavors, and I couldn't see, so Eunice was reading them out, then I realized how many there were, so I just told her to stop and I got the same thing she did haha. But my glasses should come in tomorrow, so I'mma be so happy and reading everything I see hahah.

Well here's some pics of the shaved ice:


It's HUGE :O! Just imagine what a medium or large would look like haha.




Check out all those flavors :O Totally looks like a candy store haha.



Sorry for the short entries, but don't have much time to update and such.

4 comments:

  1. *caugh*date?*caugh* Ah J who would know you'd be so busy in Hawaii? I feel like a proud big brother or something *caugh*

    Anyways, I feel like shaved ice is an insult to ICE CREAM!Hawaiians stop insulting ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oi oi, don't be jumping to conclusions, and ya, ice cream can taste better, but shaved ice is still really yummy ^^. But you gots to eat it fast or it all melts and overflows from the cup haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey hey! Don't go jumping to conclusions! I'm the only "Little" (*grin*) brother!
    But heeey~Jay's on a real date!? I'm so prouddd~
    But that really looks good!! Still i can't belive you didn't go to starbucks!? I mean starbucks is like..THAT THING! You know? there are no starbucks around this junky place..so during school trips I always look for starbucks~ where a lil piece of heaven , lil, resides~

    Hm~ Kitte-nii~ we could really tickle jay with his new girlfriend~Fufufufu~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oi oi! First of all, why would it be so surprising if I did? >.>; and no, don't be jumping to conclusions now RAWR!

    ReplyDelete